Ultramicro Pulse Ultrasonic System Skin Rejuvenation Face Lift Beauty Equipment
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
The instrument utilizes an ultra-micro pulsed ultrasonic system to switch the bidirectional instantaneous energy of the transverse linear acoustic pulse and the annular acoustic wave. The single machine realizes the combination of point, line, and surface technology, achieving a full mode of 360 ° perfect seamless, full-layer anti-aging, multi-layer lifting and tightening, with precise, comfortable, fast, and lasting effects.
Precautions before and after operation：
- Please read the "Instrument Description" carefully before operation to avoid errors in the operation process.
- Before the operation, keep the skin and hair clean. Do not make up before use, and try to clean the traces of the current makeup.
- Before nursing, it is necessary to cooperate with the corresponding product gel lubrication to ensure the balance of energy during bilateral facial care.
- It is normal to have temporary slight redness and swelling after instrument operation.
- Pay attention not to go to a high-temperature sauna, yoga and another high-temperature environment within 1 week after the operation, and do not be exposed to the sun.
- Do not wash your face with hot water within three days (water that does not exceed the body temperature is enough): Pay attention to replenishing water, and it is recommended to apply the facial mask at least three times a week.
- Don't eat anything with heavy colors such as soy sauce, alcohol and spicy food within a week.
Unsuitable crowd or taboo :
- A person who has implanted a pacemaker or other similar electronic device in his body.
- Pregnant women.
- people who have taken oral isotretinoic acid treatment in the past 9 months (Accutane/Roaccutane/Oratane).
- There are fillings inside. If there is gold wire implantation on the face, it is not recommended.
- Patients with serious heart disease, diabetes, and hyperthyroidism.
- The surgical wound is not healed.
- Patients with advanced tumors.
- Those who have unrealistic illusions about effects.